NATURAL HAIR LOSS TREATMENT
Many people suffer from the problem of hair loss, where the hair appears inappropriate and unbeautiful, for many reasons; Including: Exposing the hair to continuous cold air currents, or to hot sunlight, or as a result of using poorly made hair products that are not suitable for hair, so we will talk in this article about ways to treat hair loss.
Causes of hair loss
- Malnutrition that leads to iron deficiency in the body.
- brittle hair
- The psychological state of the person, such as anxiety, tension, depression, or going through difficult circumstances.
- Hormonal imbalance, such as: imbalance that results from taking contraceptives.
- Taking medications that may weaken hair follicles, or cause hair loss, such as: cancer treatment drugs.
- Genetic causes, such as baldness in the mother and father, or having thinning hair.
- Vitamin deficiency, especially folic acid.
- Various diseases that may affect a person cause hair loss, such as: thyroid gland dysfunction and alopecia.
- Using harmful chemicals, such as dyes, straighteners and perming materials.
- Use a hair dryer frequently.
- The use of hot water to wash the hair, which weakens the hair follicles.
Medical treatment for hair loss
- Take vitamins, especially vitamin B, folic acid, iron, calcium and zinc, as they help in hair growth, reduce the chances of hair loss and restore hair's vitality.
- Use a special type of shampoo and conditioner in the form of a medicine that washes the hair continuously.
Hair transplant surgery: where hairs are implanted in areas that suffer from hair loss, and natural hair or artificial hair can be transplanted, and natural hair is preferred more because it grows naturally and does not remain fixed as artificial, in addition to the fact that the artificial may cause inflammation as a result of the body’s resistance to it.
Scalp reduction surgery: A scalp that is empty or has little hair density is clipped, then the scalp is rounded and threaded.
Scalp flap surgery: A scalp with thicker hair is transplanted instead of the area suffering from hair loss or baldness.
Natural hair loss treatment
- Coconut milk: Rub the scalp with it, as it is one of the most important sources of hair nourishment.
- Aloe vera juice: apply it directly on the head, massage the scalp with it, leave it for a few hours, then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Coconut oil: Massage the scalp with coconut oil, which is the best. You can use olive or mustard oil.
- Garlic and onions: Garlic and onions are among the sources that grow hair, reduce hair loss, and are used as follows:
- Prepare onion juice and massage the scalp with it, then wash the hair with shampoo.
- Mix onions with honey and make a hair mask.
- Boil coconut oil with garlic, and massage the scalp with it. This recipe can be repeated twice a week.
- Hibiscus decoction: Rub the head with hibiscus decoction, as it treats and strengthens the scalp, prevents hair loss, and reduces the appearance of gray hair.
- Egg mixture with olive oil: Put it on the head for one to two hours, then wash it off. Egg yolks can be mixed with honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Mix apple cider vinegar with sage.
- Coriander: Make a firm paste of coriander leaves, then apply it to the hair.
Tips to prevent hair loss
- Pay attention to the type of food, and eat foods that contain iron, and vitamins necessary for hair growth.
- Do not wash your hair too much, as it is preferable to wash it once a week.
- When washing hair, it is preferable to press the towel on the hair to get rid of the water, and avoid rubbing the head with it.
- Use a wooden or plastic comb while combing the hair.
- Do not use a dryer too much, especially when the hair is wet.